Seasonal prices £375, £475, and £575 for weekly lets (including VAT).
Accommodation: Sleeps 4
- Bedroom with double sizebed, 3 in 1 duvet, radio , hair drier.
- Bedroom with twin/super-king bed option, 3 in 1 duvets, radio.
- Separate Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen Dining with Oak floor, TV with Freeview and DVD,leather sofas and wood burning stove (logs provided).
- Well equipped kitchen with dining area. Washing Machine, Tumble Drier, Dishwasher
- Bedding and Towels provided.
- Travel cot and high-chairavailable on request.
- Central heating
- Large Open Garden
- No smoking / No pets.
- Booking only confirmed with non refundable deposit 30% of rental. Balance due 6 weeks before arrival date.
- Major Credit Cards accepted.Any damage will charged.
- Parking for two cars.
The house has been superbly decorated, with original art (some by our visiting artists) throughout, and, of course, uses lots of Highland Stoneware. You will receive a complimentary discount voucher, to use on purchases from the pottery, valid for the duration of your stay.
If you don't want to dine in every evening, there is a wide selection of eating places to choose from, all within easy walking distance. Surrounded by stunning scenery, there are beautiful unspoilt beaches, good hill walking, bird watching and drawing. Easy walking distance from sports centre, swimming pool and local shops and restaurants. Ideal for out-door activities.
For availability and prices
or Tel: Jennifer on 01571 844190 firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details or to book.