Accommodation: Sleeps 4 (+2 optional extra, @£50)
Bedroom with king size bed, and en-suite shower room, 3 in 1 duvets, clock radio with CD, hair drier.
- Bedroom with twin/super-king bed option, 3 in 1 duvets, clock radio with ipod dock.
- Separate Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Living Room with Oak floor, TV with Freeview and DVD, leather sofas and open fire ( coal and logs provided), opens on to a patio with clear outlook to the sea.
- Light, airy, studio room with desk, and double futon to offer extra sleeping accomodation. (Optional for two extra guests +£50)
- Large, well equipped kitchen with dining area, looking over Lochinver Bay, oak floor, American fridge/freezer with ice-maker, dishwasher, laundry facilities, radio with CD player and ipod dock. Fresh herbs can be picked from the garden.
- Bedding and Towels provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair available on request.
- Central heating.
- Free WiFi
Sorry no pets.
Lots of parking.
Available from 4pm Sat, vacate by 10am following Sat.
Booking only confirmed with non refundable deposit 30% of rental. Balance due 6 weeks before arrival date.
Major Credit Cards accepted. Any damage will charged.
The house has been superbly decorated, with original art (some by our visiting artists) throughout, and, of course, uses lots of Highland Stoneware. You will receive a complimentary discount voucher, to use on purchases from the pottery, valid for the duration of your stay.
This is true luxury - we all want to move in !!
If you don't want to dine in every evening, there is a wide selection of eating places to choose from, ranging from a Michelin Star restaurant to a fish & chip van, all of excellent quality.
Surrounded by stunning scenery, there are beautiful unspoilt beaches, good hill walking, access to fish hundreds of trout lochs, bird watching and drawing. Ideal for out-door activities, but if the weather is bad, the house offers a safe haven to watch the weather from a cosy viewpoint !
Please contact email@example.com or for availabilty go to http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/lochinver/216600
or Tel: Jennifer on 01571 844190 for more details or to book.